In order to make your stay, as pleasant as possible, the management requests your co-operation in observing the following, as an agreement between the guest and Revaa Hotels (hereinafter called "management" under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s):-
- Tariff: Tariff is for room only and is exclusive of any Government Taxes. Meals and Other Services are available at Extra Cost.
- Settlement of Bills: Bills must be settled on presentation or before departure.
- Check-in: Guests have to provide Aadhaar card, Passport or Voter Id card upon check-in.
- Check-out: Check-out time is 11:00 Hours. Guest is requested to inform the reception for retaining the allotted room beyond 11:00 Hours in advance. The room can be allotted with normal tariff depending on the availability. In case of non-availability of the room the Guest along with his / her belongings vacate the occupied Hotel room.
- Luggage Storage: The Guest can store their luggage in the Luggage Room at a nominal charge on availability.
- Guest Belongings: The management will not in any way be responsible for any loss / damage to the guest belongings for any reason or whatsoever nature including Theft /Pilferage.
- Hazardous Goods: The guest is prohibited from bringing prohibited goods, storing any combustible or hazardous article and / or any kind of objectionable good of whatsoever nature. Weapons, Explosives, Flammable Objects, Poisons, Drugs, Animals, Pungent food etc. are strictly prohibited on the Hotel Premises.
- Management Rights: The guest agrees to conduct himself/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the Hotel Premises. The management has the right to request any guest to vacate his or her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of default, the Management has the right to remove the guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him / her.
- Relation between Management and Guest: nothing hereinabove shall can continue or deemed to constitute or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof, in favored any guest or resident or visitors, and the management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the Entire Hotel Premises.
- Government Rules, Regulations and Applicable Laws: The guest is requested to observe, abide by confirming to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
- Photographs and Videos: Use of Photographs and Videos taken in the Hotel Premises for Commercial or Public Purposes are illegal and are subject to Prosecution. The Management reserves the rights to Add/Alter and/or amend any of the above Terms, Conditions and Rules.